Eligibility criteria for admission in B.Ed. Course 

Candidates with at least 50% marks either in the Bachelor Degree and /or in the Master’s Degree or any other qualification recognized as equivalent are eligible for admission to the B.Ed.programme


  • There shall be no rounding off of percentage of marks of the qualifying examination from 0.5% and above to next higher number for determining the eligibility i.e. 49.5%and above will not be rounded off to 50%.
  • 47.5%  marks for SC/ST candidates of Haryana State only.
  • 47.5%  marks for Blind /Persons with Disabilities and visually/Hearing Impaired candidates.
  • In case a candidate has passed the Master Degree examination also after Bachelor Degree, the higher percentage of marks obtained in either of the two will be taken into consideration while preparing the merit.
  • Compartmental candidates will not be allowed to take admission in B.Ed. (regular course) in any case.
  • Cut off date for eligibility will be the last date/time of online choice filling.
  • One year PG diploma in any subject will not be considered equivalent to Master’s Degree.

Admission procedure for B.Ed.

Two years B.Ed. course being run in RAO UMRAO SINGH T.T. COLLEGE is recognised by NCTE and affiliated with Matsya University Alwar.The admissions to this course is made usually in the month of August/September every year by the Matsya University Alwar as per notification Govt. of Haryana.The eligibility criteria,admission procedure,fee structure, counselling mode etc. are laid down by the university.The curriculum of  B.Ed. course is framed by the university.The mode of curriculum transaction, the schedule and the scheme of examinations recommended by the university are followed by college.The details regarding the curriculum/ papers, schedule of examination can be searched on university website www.mdurohtak.org 

  • The minimum qualification required for entry into B.Ed. course is Bachelor of Arts (B.A), Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) or Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com.) form a recognised board/university with at least 50% marks.
  • These exams are generally held in the month of June-July and consist of Objective type questions on the subject of English, General Knowledge, Aptitude, Basic Arithmetic Teaching Potential and one local language in some states. The results of these exams are generally out by July/Aug. Candidates go through practical training courses, apart from theory classes
  • Students need to appear in an entrance test conducted by the various states and Independent educational bodies and universities for admission in various teaching institutions attached with it according to the rank of the candidate in the entrance exam.
  • Candidate seeking admission must apply on prescribed application form of the Institute.
  • Candidate should bring all original certificates and documents along with him/her at the time of admission.
  • The application form must be accompanied by the two set of following documents attested by competent Authority.
  • Original Institute Copy and Photocopy of Student Copy of Seat/Institute Allotment Letters and Admission Letter/Seat Confirmation Letter issued by University after Counselling & counselling Fee receipt.
  • Original Admit Card of Entrance Test.
  • Photocopies of the Mark sheets and Certificates of High School (10th) and Intermediate (12th).
  • Photocopies of the Mark sheets of all years of B.A./B.Sc./B.Com./B.P.E./M.A./M.Sc./M.Com/any other qualification equivalent Degree of Graduation and Post-Graduation.
  • Photocopy of Aadhaar Card
  • Photocopy of any one Identity Proof (PAN Card / Driving License / Voter Card / Rashan Card with photo or any other identity proof).
  • Photocopy of the Caste Certificate of SC/ST/OBC/PH if applicable.
  • Photocopy of the Domicile Certificate of Rajsthan case if all education is from outside of Rajsthan for Rajsthan Category.
  • Original Character Certificate from the college last attended or from any competent authority.
  • Original Physical and Medical Fitness Certificate from CMO of government hospital.
  • Original Name change certificate (if name has been changed after marriage) (two copies).
  • Original Gap certificate if any break in Education before taking admission in B.Ed.
  • Six recent photographs.
  • Original Migration Certificate if last education is from any University other than Matsya University Alwar .(Required at the time of filling University Exam Form. Please keep one photocopy with yourself)

Scroll to Top